Meet Our Team
- Chief Director of Hope Fertility & PGT Center
- Part-time physician of the National Taiwan University Hospital
- Director of Taiwan Society of Reproductive Medicine
- PGT Consordium member, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Master of Medical Science degree in Assisted Reproduction Technology; Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Nottingham, UK (The birthplace of IVF)
- The first Physician in Taiwan to complete training at PGD / PGS (PGT) Center, University College London (UCL)
- The first Physician in Taiwan to introduce PGS / PGD (PGT) detection technology
- Continuing to invest in professional enthusiasm in the first line of research, related testing and clinical treatment
- Familiar with the “back-end laboratory” process. In addition, personally participating in the drafting, planning and establishment of the Reproductive Laboratory at Lin-Kou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital and Taipei Chang Gung Memorial Hospital.
goes the extra mile to communicate with her patients. She always ensures the patients are comfortable and tailors treatment plans to their specific needs.
- M.D., Poznan University of Medical Sciences
- Attending Physician, Hope Fertility & PGT Center
- Attending Physician, Keelung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- Attending Physician, Taipei Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- Fellow Resident, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Taipei Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- Chief Resident, Linkou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- Specialises in fertility consultations,assisted reproductive treatment,egg freezing,polycystic ovarian syndrome,diagnostic and operative Hysteroscopy.
- Attending physician, Hope Fertility & PGD center
- Attending physician, Chung Shan Hospital, Taipei – Graduated from China Medical University, Taiwan
- Member of Taiwan Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Asia-Pacific Association for Gynecology Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Therapy, and Taiwan Association for Minimally Invasive Gynecology.
- Specialises in gynecologic medicine including single-port surgery, laparoscopic surgery, hysteroscopic surgery, and NOTES.
- Specialises in innovative minimal invasive therapy
- Keio University School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Associate Professor Director of Reproductive Medicine & Genetics Vice Director of Clinical Genetics Center
- Progenitor of Preimplantation genetic diagnosis in Japan
- Delegate of the Japan Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Secretary general of the Japanese Society of Fertilization and Implantation Councilor of the Japan Society of Human Genetics
Ivy Chiu-Fai Li
- The only Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in Hong Kong
- Academician of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Honorary Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynecology